Membership to the Financial Planning Forum, Inc. is open to persons in related industries who are interested in professional growth, education, interaction and fostering excellence.
- Certified Financial Planners
- Certified Public Accountants
- Investment Counselors/ Managers
- Life Insurance Professionals
- Trust Officers
- Other Related Professionals such as Organizers and Eldercare Consultants.
- The Forum generally meets monthly on the fourth Tuesday.
- Each meeting includes networking, dinner and a featured presentation on a topic of current interest.
- Program formats include a mix of seminars, panel discussions and a range of local and nationally recognized speakers.
- Program topics include specific, technical discussions about recent financial, legal, tax and investment developments; topics of more general interest, such as economic forecasts, demographic trends and implications, issues about wealth and aging also enlighten our group.
- Monthly newsletter, occasional social gatherings, and a Web site. The Web site includes a membership directory where members can list and describe their businesses, helping enhance the networking goals.